Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

We are heading out of town tomorrow AM to Wisconsin for Christmas - wow will our minivan be PACKED! Besides all the presents, me, Blake, Jack, Aiden, and Nana, we somehow have to fit all the STUFF that comes with such little people!

I have many, many a picture waiting to be uploaded, but I've just run out of time before the holidays. When we return, I promise an extravaganza of posts. :) I consider myself a semi-super hero to have gotten all the Christmas shopping completed, wrapped, cookies baked, and our house only sort of destroyed and the boys still in one piece despite their best head-butting attempts.

*Note, they (the boys) really do head butt. In case there was confusion in terms of whether baby girls are different than baby boys, I say oh yes! Seriously, only little boys at the ripe age of 10 months would think it fun to headbutt each other. Or spit food out of their mouths and then giggle.

Have a wonderful Christmas, and much love from our family to yours. May this next year of our lives be less eventful but equally as wonderful. :) Somehow, I think 2009 will be a hard year to top. Unless I have twins again someday (**nervous laugh**).

Love,
All the Bellins ....
Anna, Blake, Jack, Aiden,
Sophie & Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment