I promise many posts in the next few days! I have so much to catch up on, so I'm going to start at the beginning! Look for many posts per day. :)
First, my sisters-in-law and I got together to make Christmas cookies. Our proudest creations? Mice. A-dorable! Cherries, chocolate, almond slices, and a little candy gel for eyes. Good find, Melena!
First, my sisters-in-law and I got together to make Christmas cookies. Our proudest creations? Mice. A-dorable! Cherries, chocolate, almond slices, and a little candy gel for eyes. Good find, Melena!
Then, I got all the baby food jars from the last month or so and boxed them to bring to Wisconsin to contribute to Uncle Darryl's workbench organization. :)
Can you IMAGINE how much they are going to eat when they are teenagers? Someone please come bail us out of the poorhouse when we can't keep up with our grocery bills! Ha!To be continued . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment