Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas, Part I

Now, onto the actual Christmas photos!


Aiden shows his unhappiness with us taking his picture.
(Aiden has discovered that when he gets mad, he can lay down and throw a fit. I'm trying to nip these baby tantrums right away! It's cute now but I can see the future, when they are 3 and in Target....yeah not so cute then. )


It's not easy to get them to stop and wait while we take a picture!

Hey, a Christmas tree with no fence around it!

They thought being able to touch it was the greatest thing ever.
Reading with Nana

Hey there, Jack!

Time for presents!

Yes, I know how to open this!


Great-Aunt Nancy reading to Aiden

The fireplace.....babyproofed. :) I think Jack was eyeing my coffee.

The haul - pretty lucky little boys!

Hey Jack nice bow on your back......I'll take that.


They love Elmo!

With their stockings on Christmas AM

Unwrapping their new blankets

Clapping

So soft!
To be continued ...
-50-

No comments:

Post a Comment