Monday, November 30, 2009

Here comes Christmas!

Santa can come to our house now . . . we are ready! In other news, the boys have figured out how to go UP the stairs. Not so much the getting down part. Also, both boys have top teeth now. I swear Aiden is working on another one but I can't feel it yet (on one of the sides, perhaps?)





Yes, very helpful Aiden.




"If I can get these juuuust right....."




The finished product!


Wait, now it's finished - complete with baby boys!

(They can pull themselves up on just about anything these days!)



oooooo!


Aiden likes to look at it - and hold himself up on the fence as much as possible!





Hi brother!



TA DAH!


Would you like to taste my hand?


2 comments:

  1. Haha! The last picture is too cute...wait until it's not so nicely placed in his mouth :)

    Miss you, boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I was cracking up at the gate around the tree. Your pictures are so fun. They really capture the activity. I'm exhausted just looking at them. Hope your holidays are wonderful!

    ~Kim Boatman

    ReplyDelete