
Here's the artwork the boys made at daycare this week - the ghosts are their little feet dipped in paint and the trees are their hands. I love it!

Grandma & Jack -- playing with the pickle jar lids. They make a fun noise!

Playing in our jammies.

Jack with his drums.

This is at their cousin Asher's 1st birthday party -- Melena and Uncle Steve

Me holding Jack

Grandpa & Aiden reading.

1. Dad looks a little creepy in this picture.
2. Is Aiden yawning or just making a weird face?

Playing with the other kids and all these toys!

We stopped at a plant nursery a couple weekends ago that had a petting zoo and let the boys bop around a little - here they are more interested in the hole in the ground. (nice shadow of us taking the picture, right?)

Straw!

Hi Jack!
P.S. If anyone needs Christmas ideas for the boys -- I think they'd love one of those activity tables they can pull themselves up on. (Just one -- they can share!) Leap Frog and Fisher Price makes them I know, and I'm sure there's others.
Hi Anna,
ReplyDeleteI'm Kim, a fellow MVMOM. I found your blog yesterday when you posted the link on the chat board. It's SO CUTE! Then I found the Multiples Moms blog through your site, too. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing b/c it's good to know there are lots of people out there going through the same thing.
My boys are 5 months old, just a bit younger than yours. I haven't met you at any Muffins meetings...do you ever attend?
Kim
they are so cute!!! oh my gosh!!! So cute
ReplyDeleteIf you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila