So, my mom weighed Jack the other day and he is 19.5 pounds! Aiden wasn't too far behind. Oh.My.Word! I've known for a while that they were getting close to outgrowing their infant carseats, but that finally put the fire under me to get them new carseats -- while I still had time to find them on sale! So, I found them, got a FANTASTIC deal on them, and they have arrived. But I seriously will be SO sad to see those infant carriers go, they are so convienient! And, that means the snap n go stroller -- my good buddy -- will be outgrown as well. Noooooooo!
Also, I've had several people ask me what my baby/twin must haves are. So, in a future post I promise I will get to that!
Here's some videos of the boys. Below is Aiden bugging Jack, and then Jack getting fussy.
Here is Jack falling asleep with his seahorse.
And here's the boys playing together with their cow book:
I always thought Jack would be the bully of the two ;). Give them hugs for me!
ReplyDelete