Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Weekend

I have 5 month pictures to upload as well, but those will have to wait for later .... until I find my other camera cord as we took them with our other camera. In the meantime, here's some pictures of what we were up to this weekend!

Finally, we got the connectors to connect our umbrella strollers together. What a deal! The strollers were three bucks each at a garage sale, and the connecter was $8.50. Much cheaper than a double umbrella stroller! (And takes up less room in our quickly filling garage!)

Yes, I think this calls for a pose in front of my minivan. :)

Oh yeah, we're rolling now!

We rolled around in the shade in our culd-a-sac for about half an hour, they were loving it!

Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking about.

Hey Dad!


Here we are having breakfast with Great-Aunt Nancy and Nana. I think this is Jack sitting on the table.

Here's Aiden figuring out what we should order.

Aiden sitting on the couch.....checking out his hands ("where did those things come from?")

Oh hey, you noticed me!

Here's Jack dribbling his ball ........

And he passes it to Nancy!

Nancy playing with Jack

Nana and Jack

Jack....big push! (Aiden was napping at this point....don't worry, he wasn't left out!)

Here we are in our new flip-flops that Mommy just COULDN'T resist! Especially when they are on clearance at Baby Gap. :) They are too adorable!

This is our neighbor, Michael. Jack is watching him .... probably trying to figure out how to scoot around like he does!
And, to end with, here's a video of Blake booking it around the house with the boys . . . they love to go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment