Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update & New Pictures

It's been so busy lately! I took them in yesterday to Sears for Easter pictures. The pictures are cute, but I will never take them back there for pictures again! Long story, but at least the boys were pretty cooperative and we got some good shots.
Blake started his new job this week, and it's the first week of a new class he started at school. I'm sure he's exausted already.
The boys are starting to outgrow their 3 month clothes now - I can hardly believe it! I thought they'd be in those till summer, so the next size of clothes I have is mostly onesies. I think they'll last about another week in the 3 month size.
Well, we are off to Target in a bit. They mailed me a 10% off coupon for things still on your registry, and if you add stuff to it, that counts too for the discount. So I'm adding 30 cans of formula to get a discount on it. The discount only is for one day, so that will be expensive! (1 can formula = $12). They go through about 4 a week, so the 10% off will save us a nice chunk of money.
I'm a mess in this picture, but the babies are so cute!

Grandpa has the magic touch. :)

Proof that Aiden is catching up to Jack in terms of cheek chubbiness!

Our first "babies"

I cannot say how much I love the bouncy seats. They keep me sane! They LOVE them! They loved the rainforest one so much I bought the blue one off Craigslist last week. Sometimes it's the only thing that calms them down!

Here they are at Great-Grandma Marilyn's. As you can see, there's no shortage of attention for them!

So sleepy with Great-Grandma!

My friend Steph with Jack.

Hee hee! Like father like son.
(Aiden and Daddy)

Don't we look alike here?

No comments:

Post a Comment