Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quick Update

Today is my last day of work. I went to the doctor yesterday and I was 1 cm dilated and because of the risk for preterm labor, I am at work today getting things all straigtened away and then I'll be home probably until these babies are born.

I can still be up and around at home as long as I lay down for a while after short periods of activity. I can leave the house once every two days.

Babies are very healthy and looked great on the ultrasound. One of them had hair sticking straight out of his head. :) They are still both head down.

Well - here's to the next part of the adventure! Hope I don't get too bored at home! I am disapponted I didn't make it farther - I will miss working - but I want healthy babies. They must know that I'm getting tired of carrying them and I want them out - just not quite yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment