Wednesday, January 14, 2009
10 Pounds of Baby!
I had my weekly doctor appointment and ultrasound this morning. Babies still look great - they are getting so big! Baby A is 4 lbs 8 oz, and Baby B is 5 lbs 6 oz. Still both head down, and I'm 1 1/2 cm dilated so I've only progressed a little. I just have to make it past 36 weeks - before that they'll try to stop labor, after that, they'll just let the babies come. The doctor said they are in great shape for twins, and any additional day I can keep them in at this point is just icing on the cake - they will be healthy when they are born. So that's reassuring! I'm so uncomfortable at this point, I am counting down the days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby B must be hogging all the Skittles.
ReplyDeleteI love Meagan's comment! Too funny! You're a good mommy, Starfish. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI've eaten like half the jar of skittles so this might be true! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm making Blake take the rest to work so I don't eat them all! (This jar has like 1800 skittles in it!)