TEETH UPDATE:
Jack: 2 teeth
Aiden: 1 tooth
(I call them teefers, yes, I know I'm teaching my kids baby talk and that's probably going to stunt their vocabulary for YEARS, right? :)
The sit up all by themselves now, no need to prop pillows behind them anymore, they RARELY tip. They can grab anything and everything they want now - they always want what their brother has! Now if they drop something and they want it back, they cry. They are eating step 2 baby food, they prefer fruits and orange veggies. I've tried the baby puff cheerio things, but I don't think they are ready yet - they don't quite get it. But they love baby mum-mums (rice crackers!). They LOVE water, if I'm holding a glass, they must have some! And if it's coffee, or something they can't have, they are persistant in trying to grab it.
And what's with babies and their love for paper? I'd be fine with them playing with it, except for they want to eat it too! Silly guys.
I went to the MVMOM's (MN Valley Moms of Multiples) sale last weekend and found some great stuff! This was the first time I worked at it as well - it's quite the production. I highly recommend it for anyone searching for kid stuff that is quality and VERY cheap! I'm listing what I paid in hopes that some of you will be inspired to shop there this spring. :) The next one is in the spring, they are held twice a year. Here's the toys I found in addition to the clothes:

Fisher Price Peekablocks set (paid $3 -- retail price about $40-$50 )

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Home (they LOVE this!) ($15 -- retail price about $80)
Little Tykes Mailbox ($6 -- retails around $30 new)

Fisher Price Baby Basketball hoop ($3 - retail price about $25)
And, I sold or passed along a few of our big items we've outgrown, so this stuff actually fits in our townhouse. :) We have some stuff we need to store as well, we just have to take it up to Grandma Marilyn's to pack it away.

I call them teefers too! Haha! We'll scar our kids for life together. :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete