Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend fun!

So, this weekend I went to a wedding (Blake watched the boys) and then did our grocery shopping (Target & Aldi's) on Sunday. Other than that, we just relaxed!!
Oh yeah . . . I signed up to put ads on my website. So......if you would be so kind as to share my blog with anyone you think would like to see it, and to click on my ads whenever they are of interest to you, we'd sure appreciate it! Any revenue that comes of it will go in savings for the boys for college. :) If in the next day or two, there is an explosion of ads, that's why! If they are too annoying, I'll take them down.
Whoah . . . (Aiden)

We all lay on our tummy!

Jack

Tee hee!

Aiden's big smile when he gets up from a nap!

More play time!

My mouth is big like my toy!

Jack

Rolling around . . .

Can you see me? We loooooove this toy (and eating it too!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with you guys on your tummy! The one with Aiden smiling too is very cute.

    ReplyDelete