Friday, December 12, 2008

Ultrasound & Dr Appointment

I had my ultrasound appointment this morning, as well as an appointment with the Dr and a glucose test. The babies are healthy and wiggly - and they've gotten closer together in weight which is great! They weight 2 lbs, 12 oz and 2 lbs, 15 oz. If they were too far apart in weight - they would have to take them out early so this is great news. They are right on track - the Dr told me I was "perfect" as I pointed out to Blake. :)

We scheduled the c-section for Friday, the 13th of February (yes, Friday the 13th!) . My blood sugar was elevated, so I have to go back next week for a three hour glucose test. :(

One baby was kicking the other in the face. The poor guy had his little hands up by his face trying to shield the blows. :)

Can't wait to meet these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment